1. The admission to the Karnataka 2 year Pre-University course shall be open to candidates who have passed:
2. A candidate passing any other examination which is recognised equivalent to S.S.L.C. Examination of Karnataka State must bring a letter of permission from P.U.E. Board Bengaluru at the time of admission to P.U. Course.
3. Students joining the Karnataka Two Year Pre-University Course after passing S.S.L.C Examination must produce (i) Marks Certificate and (ii) School Leaving Certificate in original together with the true copies of the same for obtaining the enrolment certificate from the Karnataka Board of Pre-University Education, Bengaluru.
B. Once Fees paid will not be refunded.
C. The admission to P.U.C. I Year is provisional and it is subject to approval of P.U.E. Board, Bengaluru.
D. The students who wish to take admission for P.U.C. I Year Science are informed to submit the following documents in order.
1. Original leaving certificate received at the time of admission shall not be returned.
2. Subjects chosen at the time of admission can not be changed afterwards.
3. Mere purchase of application form will not confirm the admission to course.
1. The dully filled in application form must be submitted to the college office with the following documents.
2. All admission are subject to the approval of P.U. Board.
3. The list of selected candidates will be notified on the college notice board.
4. Selected candidates must meet the admission committee with 2 passport size photos and original documents along with 5 photocopies of each of the following.
5. All admissions are provisional and are subject to the approval of Pre-University Education Board Rules and Discipline.
6. Fees paid on admission will not be refunded on any account.
7. Migration Certificate should be submitted in the case of students coming from other states.