MAINTAING A HARMONIOUS CULTURE!
- To enforce strict rules and regulations is not our endeavour. We’d rather want each and every student to enjoy their stay at the hostel in a comfortable and safe environment for which we have laid a few guidelines to be followed:
- Use of abusive or rude language is strictly prohibited.
- Use polite language in communication.
- Possession of the mentioned articles within the rooms will lead to strict actions as in-fire crackers, dangerous weapons, firearms, contraband items or instruments that can cause serious injury to self or others.
- Indulgence in any illegal or unethical activity at the hostel premises is prohibited.
- Smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks and use of narcotic drugs in the hostel premises is strictly prohibited.
- Neither the students nor their visitors are allowed to bring or consume liquor, drugs, or any other intoxicants in the hostel premises. Severe action will be taken against those in possession of drugs or found under their influence.